(On-Line Registration for these programs now open)
Please note: A non-refundable 3.4% administrative fee is added at check-out when paying on-line.
There is an option to pay by check at the end of the on-line registration.
Payment by that method should be mailedor hand-carried to the FCCJC office.
TACKLE FOOTBALL REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
(If you did not register and pay the equipment rental fee online by July 27 there will be a $25 late fee added)
The days previously known as Registration Days has a new name -- the One Stop Football Shop.
The first step will be to register on-line. This eliminates the step you returners know of completing the four-part self-carboning forms! No more standing in the heat or rain and completing paperwork! There will be one form to complete that will be a "checklist" format to make sure that you stop at all of the stations.
The stations to stop at will be:
1. Payment station (staff recording payment status or collection of fees if not paid on-line). Please bring your confirmation email from the on-line registration. *** (see below)
2. Weigh-in (be sure to bring either your FCCJC player card OR proof of age AND proof of grade (birth certificate and report card).
3. Equipment -- fitting of rental equipment OR getting player-owned equipment approved. If you have your own equipment, you MUST bring it to the football complex at weigh-in to have it approved by authorized FCCJC personnel.
4. Physical -- Dr. Kendall Payne will be present at all One Stop Football Shop (1SFS) days to perform sport physicals. You may also have a physical performed by your personal physician. If you have your physical completed in advance (and since February 1), bring with you and the staff will retain your physical (different than in the past when it was given to the coach when practices start).
5. Raffle tickets -- available for those parents wanting fundraising assistance for registration fees.
6. Concussion Baseline Testing -- Overland Park Regional Medical Center will have a representative at most of the 1SFS's for parents of 5th-8th graders to sign up their child for the ImPact Baseline Test.
7. A number of corporate partners, including Dick's Sporting Goods and Price Chopper, will be present.
***Complete the on-line registration but note that all fees do not have to completed at that time. Equipment rental and physical fee, if receiving one at the complex, must be paid before equipment is checked out or physical provided. Registration fee must be paid on-line or check by mail prior to August 1. You can log back into your on-line account and pay fees prior to the deadlines.